We are performing the largest mobilisation of young team entrepreneurs in European history: Tiimiakatemia Learning Cirkus from Finland.
More than 100 team entrepreneurs and team coaches will leave our facility in April 2020. It’s time to hit the road. We have found that no one will come to look for us here in Jyväskylä Finland. We are prisoners of our province, like many other companies and educational institutions operating in our area. There are some international activities and travelling of course. People travel to the world from Jyväskylä, and vice versa; Tiimiakatemia had more than one thousand visitors last year. But now we are raising the bar! We’ll visit hundreds of companies, factories, colleges and universities of Europe.
Tiimiakatemia’s Learning Circus is the greatest invasion of Europe in team entrepreneurs history.
Rules of the game are clear:
• You must be a student or coach of Jyväskylä Tiiimiakatemia.
• You can travel only by land and water transport, flying is
strictly prohibited (not in LC Basque Country. Return to Finland, however, is allowed by plane.
• What is the Circus Group? It includes up to four team entrepreneurs.They may belong to the same or to differentteams.
• On the way from Finland to Basque Country, every Circus Group must appear in the following places: 2-5 companies, one factory, one university, one college, and one vineyard/brewery. In addition, at least one UNESCO or tourist site must be visited.
• Travelling may be with your own team or within a bigger group. Visiting companies and educational institutions, how-ever, is suggested with own circus groups.
My memories from the year 2011, before I started my Round the Europe motorcycle trip (to visit all Teamacademies in Europe).